Thursday, September 29, 2011

ESSIE!!! My favorite FALL 2011 colors!

I loveeeeee nail polish! I have been a nail polish junky since I was in middle school. In middle school I wasn't aloud to wear make up so I wore nail polish. I used to change my color every single day in middle school and ever since then I've become addicted!! Recently I discovered ESSIE! I love Essie nail polish! I used to be a big fan of OPI and bought nothing but OPI. Now I am obsessed with Essie! For Fall 2011 Military Greens, Metallics, Neutrals and Deep Plums are going to be on everyone's nails! Here are some of my favorite ESSIE Military Greens, Metallic, Neutral and Deep Plums colors!!!


Military Greens 
Power Clutch
Sew Psyched
(I love this color! I wore this on my nails and got some many complements) 

Metallics
Aruba Blue
(This color is so bold! I love it! I think you have to be very brave to wear this color on your nails. Aruba Blue is very out there for me but I am going to rock this color this fall!)
Over the Edge
Neutrals
Sand Tropez
Little Brown Dress

Deep Plums
Carry On
Well I hope you find this helpful! Here's to Fall!!

Thanks!
Ashley 







No comments:

Post a Comment