Saturday, October 1, 2011

5 pairs of boots for under $50!!!

Fall and Winter are all about boots! During the Fall and Winter time my favorite thing to wear on my feet are BOOTS! We all know boots can get very expensive but I found 5 pairs of boots that are going to be on trend for this Fall and Winter!

COWBOY BOOTS!!!


Who says you have to live in TEXAS to wear cowboy boots!!!
These very cute boots are from Target and only cost $29.99!
You can wear these boots with a really cute dress or pair them with some dark skinny jeans and a sweater. Plus they have a little bit of a heel which will make you seem just a little taller!

Booties!!!

These black suede black booties are super cute! They are Steven Madden and are only $49.95!
You can wear these booties with legging or some skinny jeans! They also come and many different colors! Blue, Black, Grey, Pink and Green. The only down side about these boots is that they are suede so you have to be careful about getting them wet =(
Steve Madden Hispter Bootie

RAIN BOOTS!!
Now who says when it rains you have to look grungy! Not me! I have a pair of leopard rain boots and I love them! I just wear mine with jeans, which I tuck inside my rain boots. Since they are rain boots I see no need in spending tons of money on a pair of rain boots when they are meant to get wet! These rain boots are from WalMart! YES THAT RIGHT THEY ARE FROM WALMART!!!!! WALMART has all different types of colors and patterns. They only cost $24!!!


Military Boots!!!

OMG!!!!!!! When I saw these boots I freaked out!!! These boots look so much like the Steve Madden Military boots BUT the Steve Madden boots cost $100!!!!!!! These boots are form K-Mart (Bongo) and only cost $24.99 what a steal!!!
I also want to post a picture of the Steve Madden so you can see how similar these boots are!

Riding Boots!
These riding boots are from Old Navy. They cost $44.95 BUT they are on sale for $35.00!!! They come in Black and Brown but I prefer them in brown because I wear brown more often then black. you could wear these boots with pretty much anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment