Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Look for LESS under $50!! Selena Gomez








 I was looking at all my usual gossip sites and saw Selena Gomez dress in some cute sequence shorts and a flowy white top and fell in love with her outfit. Selena was wearing this outfit at the movie premiere of "The Thing". I think an outfit like this would be perfect for a night on the town and would defiantly turn some heads. 









Here are some similar clothing items I found
TOP
 
 This cute top is from Forever 21
It only cost 17.80
  
Shorts

 I love these shorts!!! I do not know if I could pull them off but I want to try. 
These shorts are also from Forever 21
Cost 19.80

Jewelery
Earrings: I would wear any kind of earrings you already have. Nothing to flash though because the focus of the outfit is the shorts.

Bracelet: I love this wing cuff from Forever 21
Wing cuff 8.80

To top off the look paint your nails red and wear your favorite black heels!



No comments:

Post a Comment