Monday, October 3, 2011

Crazy about JEGGING!!!!



I am crazy about JEGGINGS!!! If you do not know what jegging are let me help you out! Jegging are legging that look like jeans! This weekend I went shopping and bought my first pair of jeggings. I am absolutly in love with my jeggings. They are Joe Jeans. I am in love with my leggings. Here are some of my favorite affordable jeggins!! I am never going back to regular jeans!!


$39.50 from Delias
Right now the jeggings at Delias are buy one get one half off

$44.50 from American Eagle

$68 from Urban Outfitters
These are a little bit more expensive but its ok to splurge every once in awhile.

$14
These jeggings are super cute they have cargo pockets 

$19.99 Mossimo from Target

The jegging that I purchase are not on the Joe Jean's website so I found some other jeggings that are very similar to mine. 

I hope this was helpful you if are looking for some jeggings!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment