Monday, October 3, 2011

Beauty Essentials for Fall 2011!!

Here are my top 5 Beauty Essentials for Fall 2011!!!!!

#1 NAILS 
Angora Cardi by Essie! 
I love this color for the Fall its a deep Plum Purple and looks great with all skin tons. Usually I gravitated towards deep reds in the fall but I am really liking all the deep plum colors from Essie.

#2 Hair 
Messy Pony Tails 
I have worn pony tails since I was a little girl. This fall we are going to see messy pony tails every where. The easiest way to accomplish this look is just to pull your hair back with your fingers. Do not use a brush. Once hair is pulled back and secured with an elastic, loosen the elastic a little for more of a messy look. 
#3 Fragrance
DAY
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift
I love the way this perfume smell!

NIGHT
Daisy Marc Jacobs
This perfume is my go to perfume. I love wearing this scent on dates. 

#4 Make Up
Eyes- All that Glitters by MAC
Million Lashes by L'Oreal

Checks- High Beam by Benefit
Sunbasque by MAC

Lips- EOS lip balm 

#5 Clothing
Riding Boots!!
This Fall I pretty much wear only boots!! 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment