Monday, October 10, 2011

Product RAVE!! LUSH Lip Scrub

I am going to start a new series called PRODUCT RAVE! Once a week I'll blog about a product that I am loving and right now that product is LUSH Lip scrub in Mint Julip. If you do not know what LUSH is I'll fill you in.......Lush is cosmetic company that make all natural products. Lush invents their own products  and fragrances. All products are made by hand and are not tested on animals. If you want to know more about Lush you can click this link-----> LUSH
I have been looking for a lip scrub for awhile now and finally found one I love. During the winter and fall my lips get really chapped. We all know it's pretty nasty when someones lips are all peeling and gross. Who wants to kiss that? Not me! The lip scrub I bought is Mint Julips. The cool thing about these lip scrubs is after you apply it to your lips you can eat it. I know what you are thinking GROSS! Its really not gross and it's very tasty.

How to apply the lip scrub:
Take a pea size amount and rub all over your top and bottom lip. After rubbing it all you have to do is lick your lips and eat the lip scrub off. Then you will have nice smooth lips. Easy as 1 2 3!!

I recommend using the lip scrub before you apply a dark lip stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment