Thursday, March 19, 2015

Look for less Taylor Swift!

Hey Y'all,

I don't know about you but I LOVE Taylor Swifts style! I love how she mixes girly and modern. I seriously wish I could just raid her closet, too bad she is like 5'10 and I'm only 5'1! I searched the internet looking for one of my favorite Taylor Swift looks. There are so many amazing looks! It was hard to pick just one. I ended up picking this look below because I loved how she mixed the baby blue pinstriped button down with the pink shorts! Click the links below to find budget friendly items to get this Taylor Swift look for less! 

You can find a similar baby blue pinstriped button down here from Forever 21 for only $19.90!  

I also found some peachy pink shorts from JCrew factory. Which is one of my favorite stores! You can get these shorts for $29.90 Watch out JCrew is always having sales! 

Last but not least oxford flats! I actually bought a pair of oxford flats because Taylor Swift seems to wear then with tons of outfits. Heres a really cool pair I found from DSW. The oxford flats only cost $39.94

To recreate this Taylor Swift outfit for LESS it only cost $69.84

Hope you enjoy this blog post!
Make sure to leave a comment!
Love Always,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment