Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Product RAVE!! EOS Lip Balm!

EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit!

I have the EOS lip balm in summer fruit and love it. My favorite thing about this product is the packaging is super cute. It looks like a little Easter Egg. Ever time I pull out this lip balm everyone asked me "What is that?" Summer Fruit keeps my lips moisturizes for such a long time. All EOS lip balms have shea butter and vitamin E. I like the EOS Lip Balms so much better then Burts Bee's chap-sticks. The EOS Lip Balms retails for $3.29 and you can purchase them at Ulta and I've even seen them at WalMart. I highly recommend this product for the winter and fall season because we all know we do not like chapped lips and this lip balm will keep your lips moisturizes for hours  

No comments:

Post a Comment