Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's in my BAG?!?

I recently took a weekend tip to New York City and while I was there I purchased a Rebecca Minkoff bag. I got the mini "MAB" bag in a navy blue color. I love this bag its so roomy and has side pockets inside the purse to hold my cell phone.  I was at work the other day cleaning out my purse because some how my purse always seems to just love receipts and gum wrappers as I was taking everything out of my bag I thought it would be fun to do a whats in my bag! I love seeing what other girls carry around in their bags.



The Items that are in my bag
The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Kleenex
Visine for contacts
Crest mouth wash
Leporad Wallet
Stride Spearmint
Mar by Marc Jacobs sunglasses 
Fendi sunglasses (dont ask I have no clue why I have 2 pairs of sunglasses)
Conair brush
Pen
Advil
American Reunion movie ticket
Keys

Make up items
Smith's rosebud salve (Love this stuff!!! One of my favorite lip balms)
bareMineral's powder C25
Maybelline illegal length masacra (ah I wasnt a big fan of this masacra)
Maybelline color tatto Tough as taupe
Elf blush candid coral
MAC blush sunbasque (my favorite mac blush! I always have this on me)
Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush pink plum
Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion (I always need this becasue my face always gets dry)
Revlon lip butter pink truffle (I am obessed with revlon lip butters!!!)
Revlon lip butter sweet tart
Relvon lip gloss pink pursuit
bareMinales powder brush

Make Sure to leave a comment on what you have you in everyday bag!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment