Monday, May 14, 2012

Product RAVE!!! Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Product RAVE this week is...........
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

I am blush freak! The #1 make up product I am always buying is BLUSH!!! So when ever I hear Maybelline was coming out with a new blush this Spring I had to get my hands them. The Dream Bouncy Blushes have been out for a couple of months now, I have just been so busy with school I havn't had time to post a Product RAVE!! Now school is over and now I have more time to post blogs on some of my favorite things!!! So here we go............

I have been using my Dream Bouncy Blush almost every day. I have two colors. The first one in #40 Pink Plum and #30 Pink Coral. The Dream Bouncy Blush come in 10 different shades. My favorite out of the two shades I own is #40 Pink Plum. Pink Plum give my cheeks just the right amount of glow and flush. The Dream Bouncy Blushes are cream like. According to the Maybelline website the Dream Bouncy Blushes are a revolutionary powder-gel formal. These blushes are not your ordinary powder blushes.

I just apply this product with clean fingers. I dab my finger in the mouse like blush, smile, find the apple of my cheeks and place the blush there and blend upwards. I always set my blush with a similar powder blush just to make sure my blush does not slide off my face through out the day. The color pay off on my skin tone is wonderful. Also this blush stays on my creek pretty much all day. No need to reply a billion times a day. The Dream Bouncy Blush are very inexpensive as well. You can pick them up pretty much any where for under $8!!


Thanks For Reading!! I hope you enjoyed!!!
<3
Ashley


P.S. This is all base on my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment