Monday, February 2, 2015

January Favorites 2015

I hope everyones New Years has started off with a BANG! I am so excited to share my first ever favorites blog post. Here are my most used beauty products for the month of January! Hope you enjoy =)

                                          Here are my favorite products from left to right
Soap & Glory Hand Food
 Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla, 
Kate Somerville Daily Moisturizer
Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash 
Tart Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Perfume
Suave Dry Shampoo Keratin
Bobbie Brown Skin Foundation
Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm
EOS Lip Balm
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
Goody Spin Pins



Soap & Glory Hand Food : This winter has been really rough on my hands. I carry Soap & Glory Hand Food inside my purse and apply it though out the day. The one picture here is the travel size. I also have the full size on my night stand. I love putting this product on before I got to bed and I wake up with soft hands. 

Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla : I got this product for Christmas and when I opened the gift the first thing I thought was another body butter to add to my collection that I do not use. BUT I love this body butter. I love how it smells. I am a big fan of vanilla so I think that's what got me. I apply the body butter on my skin right before I go to bed and when I wake up I smell so good. Come on! Who doesn't want to wake up smelling like vanilla! 

Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer: Ok! I am seriously love this stuff! I am also sad to announce that it is all gone =( I used up the last drop the other day. So that just means one thing I had to include it in my favorites! The only downside about Kate Somerville products are they are expensive but my skin loves them. 

Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash: Another one of my favorite Kate Somerville products. I use this face wash night and day. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Since using this product my face has been very clear but I still get the normal hormonal break out on my chin which is normal for me around that time of the month.

Tart Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation: I've been using this product since this summer and still love it. I use it to set my foundation. The foundation is easy to apply and looks great on the skin.

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Perfume: FINALLY!! I found my signature scent! I seriously love this stuff. I was never a daily perfume wearer but now I am since I found this scent. I am so bad at describing scents so click the link and check it out. 

Suave Dry Shampoo Keratin: I have used a lot of dry shampoos in my life time and the Suave dry shampoo with keratin is one of my favorites. This dry shampoo is definitely affordable for everyone to use. The one thing I hate about dry shampoos is that some dry shampoos leave your hair feeling stiff and gross. The Suave dry shampoo does not leave my hair feeling that way, it leaves my hair feeling like I just washed it and got a good blow out. 

Bobbie Brown Skin Foundation: I've been using the Bobbie Brown skin foundation for about a month now. The one thing I love about this foundation is that I don't feel like I'm wearing make up. This foundation is light weight and I love how it still lets my skin show. 

Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm: OMG THIS STUFF IS HEAVEN! I've had the Creme de Rose lip balm for almost a year now and it's definitely worth the splurge! In the winter my lips get so chapped and I apply the Creme de Rose lip balm every night before I go to bed. I wake up with the softest lips ever! You gotta go get this stuff! 

EOS Lip Balm: So I think I will always be a fan of the EOS lips balms because they are so stinking cute! I always have one in my purse. 

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths: I got these make up wipes on a whim the other day at Target. I kind of just threw them in the basket and did not even think about it. When I got home to use them I was impressed. I have very sensitive skin and sometime make up wipes are too much for my skin. But the Cetaphil make up wipes are awesome! They are so gentle on my skin and take off most of my make up. 

Goody Spin Pins: Two years ago a friend of mine gave me the spin pins. I always wear my hair up in a messy bun so these little things save my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment