Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wise Words Wednesday

Today Wise Words Wednesday is about having confidence. I believe everyone develops their confidence at different times in their life's. I did not become confidence with myself till I turned 23. As a teenage girl I always care about what people thought about me. I wanted to be cool like all the other cool girls so I stopped doing what I liked to do and did what the cool girls liked to do. I noticed I just started to blend in with the crowd and I know I was not meant to blend in, I was meant to stand out. Over the past years I have developed more confidence within myself. As an adult I could careless what people think about me. I go to the store without make and with my hair all crazy. I know I'm not perfect, my skin isn't perfect, my body isn't perfect, my hair isn't prefect and my life isn't prefect. I've learned I am me and I am my prefect me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment