Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ready for summer!

So I don't know about you but I'm so ready for summer! I think we are all sick of this cold weather plus it's making us pale! Lately I've been looking at tons of swimwear online. I am so excited to slip on my bikinis again. Last summer I stepped outside my comfort zone and bought a one piece and high waisted swimsuit. Little did I know these two swimsuits became my go to swimsuits. Last year I had the hardest time finding high waited swimsuits. This year one pieces and high waisted swim suits are every where! Here are some photos of the swim suit I got last year. The one piece was from Dillard's. I loved how it had the little heart on the back. The high waisted swim suit is also from Dillard's. 




                               





No comments:

Post a Comment